I'm kinda in a phase of life where by deciding on my next move just keeps me excited...
I'll just keep my fingers cross that my decision will not be a bad move...
I like to think that the world fell on my shoulders...like as though when things go wrong...it has something to do with myself or something that I did...I need to change that...
I often think that by giving a lot to this someone or a certain organisation...it will benefit him/her/it...I think I think too much or too highly of myself for what I can contribute...perhaps if i step out and observe...I may just be an ant living in a universe...where by my contribution will not even make much of a difference...
I often think that I can influence people to work as hard as I do as long as I keep on trying,no matter what...always having this 'Lead by example' mentality....then I realised...not everyone gives a damn about the world, or even to say the people around themselves....
Enough of thinking! Just let my head rest...
If I did nothing wrong...I did nothing wrong...My mind cannot tell me that maybe I did do something wrong.
End of story!
No comments:
Post a Comment