Friday, July 25, 2008

What Kind Of Face Do I Have?

A scapegoat?

So that you may enjoy your secret rendezvous with who-ever the hell?

--- --- --- --- ---

I just got cheated, or so I suspect...
I was heading out of Harbourfront Mrt Station when a guy, who was standing at the end of the escalator, approached me...
I could have just ignored him since he is a stranger anyway and I was enjoying the music from my iPod...but I just dunno what got into me to take off my earphones to entertain this seemingly pitiful guy..

Guy: I need some money to take a train home cos I lost my wallet. Please help. (I noticed his shaky hands.)

Me: How much do you need?

Guy: It's $1.60. I asked 30 people before you and they just ignored me totally. Thanks ah. 

Me: Here you go.
(I took out $2 and passed to this fella.)

Guy: But I think the card got a $1 deposit charge. So can I get another 60 cents more?

(I took out another 60 cents and gave it to him)

Guy: By the way, I'm selling watches. You wanna buy?

(I turned and walked away, as though willingly and stupidly falling for his trap if that was his intention.)

So what kind of face do you think I have?

Anything but gay face, thank you very much!

No comments: