Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why are we the way we are?

Don't take my kindness for granted for I'll erupt like a volcano and holla my five cents worth down your ears...

Get it into your thick skull that I'm trying to help and am, by no means, trying to find reasons to avoid getting myself involved in your business...

A simple and straightforward NO may have sufficed but I chose to sit down and explain with great pains in chinese why things cannot work the way you want it to be!

Didn't that cross your mind?

--- --- --- --- ---

To those who attended Crowbar Awards 2008, were nominated, and/or received an award...

CONGRATULATIONS! :) I'm proud of all of you!

--- --- --- --- ---

How nice it would be for us to have the ability to know someone somewhere around the world is thinking about us...

No comments: