Thursday, August 14, 2008

When Life Gets Idle, What Do You Do?

I let my mind wander freely...like an unleashed caged animal

--------------------

I remain cautious and protective when approaching unfamiliar territories...wild and untamed within comfort zone...

just a few nights ago, I was in a situation never experienced b4 in nearly a quarter of a century...all I could hear clearly was my heartbeat amidst all the noises surrounding me... vulnerability was shown all over my face and only those who knew me could tell...hopefully only those who knew me...I remained relatively unfazed with life's challenges thus far until that very night...it was amusing come to think of it and to those who witnessed the very joker in their eyes silenced under such circumstance...once vulnerability sets into one's mind, confidence dips to a new low and one becomes one's ultimate joke/loser...

Which I am to myself now... :) haha

No comments: