Happy Soul
It's been a good good day for me!
Spending only SGD$2 to sustain myself for almost the whole day was no mean feat!
Accomplished quite a few assignments at work today as well. Please keep them coming so that I won't feel so empty...
The feeling of perspiration trickling down your forehead from running feels refreshingly pleasing after spending the whole day cooped up in an air-conditioned environment!
Ending off with some strenuous crunches and then lying down on the ground, gazing up into the clear night sky and stars above enlivens my day further.
After a nice warm bath, I whipped up portions of devilishly tasty and appetising spagetti aglio olio with mrooms,ham and baby carrots w. chilli slices for my folks and sis. Dad has already acknowledged that it is indeed commendable!
Now I'm just left with the washing up...bleahz...haha
----------------------------------
Dandy Chunky at Hogwarts Part 2: The Curse of the Gay Face
The El Matador, Vicente Delgaldo
Prodigy Ping
Watch out, for Firdaus will launch the label MANON and I'll be the face for it!
Sarah, my disciple

Ah no more shakes with Hidayah

Ginette Rock 'Chick'tick

The Return of the Prodigy

Still No Shakes!

Can I be the co-vocalist for Astreal?

Stop flirting with me already Ruiting! :P

Sarah, the next quick feet for she vanished even b4 the ceremony ended?

Lix, the star of the movie "Smart, the stupid dog"

Lix Gou and Theresia
Guess there won't be a trilogy so tata Hogwarts for it was a magical day without sorcery!
No comments:
Post a Comment